Practice the Feldenkrais Method from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Introduction to the Feldenkrais Method
The Feldenkrais Method is a somatic learning process through which people are enabled to reach an optimum level in the actions they take.
A teacher of the Feldenkrais Method uses movement as a tool to guide the student through a process of refinement of their skills and encourage the emergence of new, previously unknown ones.
Contents of this mp3 seminar include:
- Theoretical and practical introduction to the Feldenkrais Method and its applications
- Discover how you can change your movement patterns through the practice in an interesting and effective way
- Learn how you can have a more conscious experience of your own body
- Learn the group work (ATM) and individual work (FI) of the Feldenkrais Method
- Information about the professional training courses in the Feldenkrais Method
Recorded in Pamplona, in June 2012.