Practice the Feldenkrais Method from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Free: 6 ATM Lessons
Paul Newton is an internationally acknowledged trainer of the Feldenkrais Method and is the Educational Director of the Feldenkrais training programs SAN SEBASTIAN and MADRID 1-3. He taught these 6 Feldenkrais lessons in Madrid (Spain) between August and September 2010.
The Feldenkrais lessons offer an introduction to the method through action and will help clarify several points:
- The ease of changing the way we move.
- The pleasure of moving in a more effective and more fluid manner.
- The innumerable options made available to us by our bodies that serve as a tool for carrying out deep evolutionary processes and
- how, through movement and awaking awareness, you dive into a deep senso-motor learning process.
The 6 ATM’s that you can request here are:
- Reaching Like a Skeleton, part 1, 52 min.
- Reaching Like a Skeleton, part 2, 38 min.
- Bringing the Legs to Standing, 68 min.
- Hand to Heel, 47 min.
- Baby Rolls, 39 min.
- Training the Flexors, 64 min.